Nanny available Tuesday/Wednesday

3 posts
DominikaHAPPYnanny
Share this post on:

Nanny available Tuesday/Wednesday

Postby DominikaHAPPYnanny » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:19 am

Hi.

I am Looking for part time nanny for one or two days a week.

I am happy to commit myself for just few moths if you need a help.

I have 10 years of childcare experiences as a nanny from new born to 9 years old. I am very passionate about my job as a Nanny and I especially love to take care of babies which needs so much care and love. People find me responsible, caring and cheerful and I think I can agree with them. I have up to date DBS and child care qualification CACHE Level 3 in home based childcare and Paediatric First Aid. I am also Ofstead registered and at the moment I am working towards my Sleep Consultant Diploma.

I have been fortunate to stay in my last employment for four and a half years but this contract came to an end due to a family relocating to Switzerland. I have been caring for 2 girls 7 months old and 2 1/2 year old. I have been working as a nanny sole charge, organizing the day and taking care of the girls well-being from early morning until after bath time.

If you would be interested in more information or to see my CV please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Domninika.
Battersea1
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available Tuesday/Wednesday

Postby Battersea1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:39 am

Hello
Could you do an after school/holidays position if you want part time?
Let me know
E
Liv1
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available Tuesday/Wednesday

Postby Liv1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi Domninika,

I have just posted an ad for a nanny for Wednesdays only. It's to look after our little girl who is 10 months now. If you would be interested I would love to see your CV and for you to get in touch.

I have copied and pasted my ad below:

Hello,

We are looking for an experienced nanny to look after our little girl who will be turning 1 in October. It would be from 7.30am - 5.30pm every Wednesday from October 1st until the end of April when she will join her older sister at nursery.

She is a happy, loving and much loved baby but we are not sure how well she will cope with nursery at the moment as she is very attached to her family and home surroundings.

We are looking for a nanny who is warm, loving and proactive, with excellent English too. No nursery drop offs or pick ups are required for our other daughter (except in an emergency situation). The role is purely to care for our youngest child. We would like for her to be taken out to playgroups, the playground etc but are also happy for much of the day to be spent at home playing.

We live under 5 minute's walk from Earlsfield train station.

If you would be interested in this part time position please do get in touch

Thank you :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.