activities for a 1yr old?

7 posts
georgina1975
Options:
Share this post on:

activities for a 1yr old?

Postby georgina1975 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Anyone out there got any great suggestions/recommendations for classes in Clapham area. Baby is just turning 1yr. Also...finding it tricky to find any local, good soft-play venues. Thanks!!
mothercake
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: activities for a 1yr old?

Postby mothercake » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

I hope somebody replies this post I too need to find activities for my soon to be 2 year old......... Please help us
babyballetclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby babyballetclapham » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi, I run ballet classes especially for 6 month olds up to 5 years in the Clapham area. Lots of fun! See this post for more details - http://www.nappyvalleynet.com/mums/view ... 47&t=43847
Clare at Babyballet Clapham
clapham@babyballet.co.uk
nannyS
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nannyS » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 pm

I am a member of St. Marks Church Batterserise and they hold a playgroup called Rise and Shine. On Wednesday ( starts tomorrow 8th Jan. after Christmas break ) and Thursdays 10am-11.30am. Although first come first served, so some even que from 9.15am to be sure of a place as very popular. Click on this link for full details http://www.stmarks-battersea.org.uk/RiseandShine
Rise & Shine is our buzzy carers-and-toddlers group, held most Wednesdays and Thursdays in term-time from 10-11.30am in the Durie Hall. It's run by a team of volunteers from St Mark’s, and includes free play, tidy-up time, snacks for the children, coffee and cake for the adults and a lively time of singing action songs!
Balhammom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Balhammom » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Amanda's Action Kids is great. Lots of classes at The Common Ground and a lovely walk through the common to burn off any extra energy afterwards :)

georgina1975
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby georgina1975 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you for all the amazing suggestions!
curly
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby curly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm

The best soft play is Bertie and Boo on Balham High st and Gymboree on Clapham Park Rd.

There is Battersea Arts Centre which has Bees Knees.

Broomwood Church and St Luke's church have play groups which you need to put your name down for.

Hope this helps

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.