Clinic for Newborn Son Circumcision

3 posts
rachelko24
Options:
Share this post on:

Clinic for Newborn Son Circumcision

Postby rachelko24 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Our 2nd boy will be born in Feb. and I was hoping to get a recommendation by another mum here for a circumcision clinic.

In the states it was done immediately in the hospital, but since it is not the standard here, I thought someone might steer me towards an upstanding private medical clinic that they have used and were comfortable with.

Thanks!
dansk1234dance
Options:
Share this post on:

Clinic for Newborn Son Circumcision Reply

Postby dansk1234dance » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm

hello

My friend has used this clinic, and I've been there myself. Comes recommended

http://www.princeclinic.co.uk/
sixfootredhead
Options:
Share this post on:

Clinic for Newborn Son Circumcision Needed REply

Postby sixfootredhead » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:54 pm

rachelko24 wrote:Our 2nd boy will be born in Feb. and I was hoping to get a recommendation by another mum here for a circumcision clinic.

In the states it was done immediately in the hospital, but since it is not the standard here, I thought someone might steer me towards an upstanding private medical clinic that they have used and were comfortable with.

Thanks!
Google Uri Ellinson. He is a Jewish Mohel who can come to your own home to do the circumcision (or you can go to his clinic in North London). He has done both our sons in the comfort of our own home and he is very professional, reliable and highly highly experienced as that is all he does. Our boys experienced minimal discomfort and fed immediately afterwards. He has a website which gives you all the info you need but feel free to pm me with any questions.

The healing process is quicker than for the plastibell method which I think is the standard method in the US so it may be you have a preference for one or the other.

Hope that helps.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.