Sleep Consultant Recommendation

4 posts
Liv1
Options:
Share this post on:

Sleep Consultant Recommendation

Postby Liv1 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:46 am

Hi mums,

I recently had a baby coach/sleep consultant come to help me get my baby to sleep at night and to deal with a whole load of other issues that I was struggling with due to becoming an overwhelmed mother of two under 2yrs!

She was fantastic, so great that I wrote a testimonial for her and thought I'd post it here too, with her contact details, so any other mums who are struggling know who they can turn to!

Her name is Heidi Skudder, heidi@theparentandbabycoach.com
07825 914096

Testimonial below...

3 months in and the witching hour was still lasting from 6pm – 1am every night. It was all so easy with our first baby: we read the books, followed the routine and she was down for the night at 7pm every night from 5 weeks old. We just couldn’t make it work with our second baby and couldn’t see an end to evenings taken up with crying and feeding until the small hours. Desperate to get our evenings back, we got in touch with Heidi. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made. In the 24 hours she spent with us she helped us to understand our baby and we had daytime naps and bedtime sorted. We couldn’t believe how much sleep our baby actually needed and were over the moon that after all that sleep in the day she was down for the night by 6.45pm! Heidi introduced a dream feed which worked wonders and not only was our baby asleep before 7pm but she also slept through the night. And we haven’t looked back since. Our ‘little mouse’ has gone to sleep before 7pm every night without fail since Heidi came and she pretty much sleeps the whole night through with a few blips here and there. We’re so proud of her, given that she started doing this when she was only 3 months old.

Heidi’s relaxed yet confident and reassuring manner worked wonders with both baby and me so that the whole process of starting a routine and introducing sleep training was positive, calm and enjoyable. It was such a pleasure to have Heidi in our home. She gave me the support and advice I so desperately needed and also gave me the confidence to believe that if I stuck to the plan my baby really would sleep – something I couldn’t imagine happening before. Heidi helped with so much more than just getting our baby to sleep – she coached me through the mystery of the bed/bath time routine for a toddler and baby and gave advice on bottle and breast feeding, teething and weaning. The month’s follow up support was invaluable and meant that any moments of anxiety when things didn’t go to plan were short lived and stumbling blocks were easily overcome. I cannot bear to think where we would be had Heidi not helped us. We are so grateful to her as she really gave us our lives back and enabled our baby to be the calm, well rested and happy baby that she wanted to be.
TheParent&BabyCoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sleep Consultant Recommendation

Postby TheParent&BabyCoach » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you so much for your recommendation Liv - thats great!

If any other Mums would like any help, I offer Phone and Home Consultations as well as Day and Night Visits for Sleep (whether it is the day naps/night time waking or both) as well as Sleep Workshops for those who wish to just learn a little more about their babies sleep but without having to pay for an individual service.

Feel free to contact me for a chat!
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Local mum of two Sandra from Northcote Baby Massage gets my vote.
An amazing lady who helped us with our baby. Sandra also does baby massage, yoga and feeding work shops. Our very own NVN Baby whisperer ....
Lulamann
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lulamann » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 am

I would also like to recommend Heidi, she got our son, Frankie, sleeping from 7pm to 7am which is basically a miracle. I was regularly getting up 4 times a night post dream feed and was pretty broken from lack of sleep. Heidi was calm, organised and most of all kind. She had a plan, I signed up to it and we put it in practice together. I feel that she taught me a lot in a short space of time and she has given Frankie a hugely valuable gift: he is able to get himself to sleep rather than needing mum or dad to do it for him. I cannot recommend Heidi more highly, she has changed our lives for the better.

Heidi's details: 07825914096
heidi@thepwrentandbabycoach.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.