Summer fun in French with number 1 London Fun French Day Camp! July 18th-August 5th.
4-13 yearsold. Things for kids to do in London this summer 2016
Number 1 London’s French Day camps
Learn French without leaving London! Fun French Holiday Day camps
30 hours per week of French immersion led by an experienced, native French speaking primary teacher (école française). Fulham.
Two age groups: 4-7 year olds / 8-11 year olds
What’s in a week at EtPatatiPatata Summer2016?Ton été 100% French Fun!
Et Patati et patata
is a french immersion program based on a wide range of fun and creative activities in French tailored on french program of the french schools. Children will explore the sounds, flavours, customs, and cultures. Language will be taught through stories, songs, visits and workshops. We will encourage children to talk, write, relate our amazing days and the will progress in french with fun!
30 hours french immersion per week led by an experienced, native french speaking primary teacher (école française) is an amazing head start in french for your kids.
Our method is based on:
Foundation (Grades 1-3)
Intermediate (Grades 4-5)
Advanced (Grades 6-8)
Confirmed (Grades 9-11)
At the end of each week, children will receive a “French immersion program certificate”, anexcellent head start for your children.
• Shortlisted Brilliant Hammersmith &Fulham business awards 2015
• Nominated Best Summer Day Camp amongst 15 Day Camp UK
• Selected FLAM French Government School in 2015 pour les enfants de langue maternellefrançais.
• Launched in July 2014. Already 3000 children have attended with success Et Patati Patata!
• Number 1 of language selection for half term holiday activities!
• Qualified Quality Framework’sBronze Award for Supplementary School
Info, detailed programme, contact Caroline Eugénie and visit: http://www.etpatatipatata.com