Ma petite ÉCOLE DU SAMEDI FLAM
Recently Qualified Quality Framework’s Bronze Award for Supplementary School
Bravo les enfants!
Saturday French school Fulham!
All levels 3-15 years old
• Intensive Saturday French classes following the Frenchcurriculum
• 9am-1.30pm and 4 levels
• Led by an experienced, certified and native French speaking Primary Teacher
• Engaging, fun and dynamic lessons
• Parapluie Flam association(Accreditation French government
• Nominated Brilliant Business Award Hammersmith & Fulham
• Best French after school classes – languages
• Qualified BRONZE AWARD in June 2016 on 10 standards in supplementary education! A quality framework for: teaching and learning,recording and celebrating achievement,resources, safeguarding...
Due to high demand
, we have launched our Saturday morning French school in West Kensington. For all levels, in very small groups. We follow the French curriculum and learn to properly write, read in French. We study French literature, attend French events and develop free speech.
: A French immersion programme based on a wide range of creative activities in French. And also: grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, comprehension, written and oral expression, French literature and Art following the French curriculum.
Classe Jean de la Fontaine
# Foundation (Grades 1-3)
# Intermediate (Grades 3-5)
Classe Marcel Pagnol
# Advanced (Grades 5-7)
Classe René Cassin
# Confirmed (Grades 7-10)
Get your kid on the fast track to becoming bilingual! Register now for Autumn Term 2016!
# Learn French without leaving London!
Number 1 London Fun French Summer Day camp 2016.
3 weeks July 18th- August 5th
# 30 hours per week of French immersion
# Monday–Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
# From 4-12 year olds
# French classes, workshops, fun activities in the morning and sport in the afternoon
# Fulham Star center and St Andrew’s Church Fulham
Info, detailed programme, contact Caroline Eugénie and visit: http://www.etpatatipatata.com