Search found 9 matches

Re: Au Pair Night out 30th April

Hi there
We have a brand new lovely au pair and she knows no one in London. We live on the road adjoining Bens Canteen so this would be perfect. When is the next meet up? Otherwise I can share her details if you know of anything else happening!
Forum: Chat Here
Replies: 3
Sun May 26, 2019 8:50 am

Re: Best divorce lawyers

Hi there I am a family lawyer and mediator based in Clapham Common and Hammersmith (we have two offices) and my firm specialises exclusively in family law. My partner Antonia Mee and I were associates at top family law firm Withers before leaving to set up our own practice offering the same advice b...
Replies: 8
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Re: URGENT help need

Hi there I am a local family lawyer and have just seen your post. My firm doesn't offer free services, but we do try to steer people in the right direction and might be able to help with your issue. Please give us a call on 020 3824 9950 and we will see if we can help. The website is www.burgessmee....
Forum: Chat Here
Replies: 1
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: Divorce Lawyer- NEEDED

Hi Char12345, I am a family lawyer and am happy to chat on the phone for half an hour to you or indeed any other users of this site who are reflecting on a difficult decision to make a change in their relationship status and are in need of some advice, on a no obligation basis. I was previously at l...
Replies: 9
Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 am

Re: Family law- getting permission to go overseas

Hi there Kiwifruit I am a family lawyer based in Clapham Common. The answer to your question is, unfortunately, not black and white. As one or two of the other replies on this thread indicates, if the father's name is on the birth certificate and your eldest was born after 2003, then he will have pa...
Replies: 8
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 am

Family in Wimbledon Park looking for live in nanny

We are looking for an experienced nanny to look after our 4 year old and 7 month old. The role is 48 hours per week and one night of babysitting, live-in, with a lovely loft room and en suite. The pay is £1,050 net per month plus food, bills, lodging etc. We are looking for someone with good experie...
Forum: Childcare
Replies: 0
Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: School holidays - divorced parents - advice?

Hi there I am a family lawyer based in the Battersea area. You can look at out website at Technically he needs your permission to remove the children from the jurisdiction but if you were unwilling to grant it then he could ask a judge to sanction their removal. The key is going ...
Replies: 15
Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 am

Re: Not married, breaking up and don't own house

Hi there You have two sets of potential claims- one relating to the contributions to the property and the other relating to capital and income claims for the benefit of your children. If you'd like to discuss further, give me a call. I am a family lawyer based locally in the Battersea area (next to ...
Forum: Chat Here
Replies: 11
Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 am

Re: Divorce misery - can you help? Quickie court order?

Hi there I am a specialist family lawyer based in Battersea. I's be happy to have a half hour, no obligation free chat with your Mother in law if that would help. If you want to find out a bit more about me, you can look at my firm's website which is here . My partner and I were p...
Replies: 2
Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 am