If you want to start or grow a food or drink business in Wandsworth you can get free help and advice at Wandsworth Enterprise month.
The council’s annual business support event has been extended and now features a whole month of talks, 1-1 advice sessions, panel discussions, networking opportunities, workshops and more.
The programme also includes dedicated support to help local food businesses network, find sources of funding and gain valuable insight from leading industry experts.
- A meet-the-mentor networking event where you can meet food professionals specialising in law, branding, PR, distribution and more
- A masterclass on how to scale up your food business including improving your business plan and understanding your supply chain
- How to get media coverage for your business on a budget
- sessions on scaling up your business, cashflow management, branding and social media
- Tours of New Covent Garden Market There are also a number of other events aimed at all business sectors, including dedicated help for young entrepreneurs and female entrepreneurs.
Wandsworth Enterprise Month is organised by the council’s Economic Development Office, which provides advice and support to the borough’s business sector.
To find out more about any of these events, or to book your place, visit: www.wandsworthenterpriseweek.biz
or email firstname.lastname@example.org