Nanny /Babysitter Tay AVALIABLE

1 post
NannyTay
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny /Babysitter Tay AVALIABLE

Postby NannyTay » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi All,

My name is Tay, I am an English speaking babysitter. I also speak P ortuguese and conversational Spanish. I am educated to degree level

MAINLY LOOKING FOR EVENING BABYSITTING, however also avaliable occasionally on MONDAY AND FRIDAY.  May be avaliable on WEEKENDS, but this would have to be arranged in advance  :D

I am an enthusisatic person who loves the outdoors, walks, cycling and workouts, when its not too cold! I love doing new things, specially with children, as it becomes an amazing adventure. 
I am honest, reliable and highly adaptable and flexible to meet your needs

NON SMOKER
ENJOY COOKING
READING
TRAVELLING 

My experience lies strongly on healthcare, both hospital based and the community setting. This also ranges from both child and adult services since 2012.
I currently work within the school environment, health and education role in the school nursing team.
Last family I worked for had 3 children aged 7,9 and 11. I have worked with children afed 3-18. 
Though I work with children as a job, I have two beautiful nieces I love to spend time with.

I am Enhanced DBS checked and first aid trained. I also have Safeguarding children level 3.

Babysitting £12 (net)

Excellent references avaliable upon request 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.