Au Pair Night out 30th April

4 posts
Bee Aspinall
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bee Aspinall » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:26 pm

The next night out I've planned is 30th April at the fabulous Ben's Canteen on Garratt Lane.  The Team at Ben's are fantastic, not only giving the au pairs a discount but also being super kind to make sure no one is alone and making sure to welcome them in.  My au pair loves going there for these nights out.

Just turn up and join the group - 7.30 onwards.

If you want details in future add your email here and I'll email you details (but without anything else - just au pair stuff) http://eepurl.com/du7Za1
Edwardvom
Share this post on:

Postby Edwardvom » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi,

id probably prefer a friday night but im not fussed what night it ends up on. Il still go and have a good few drinks no matter what night it is, just would prefer not to have work the next day.
Bee Aspinall
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair Night out 30th April

Postby Bee Aspinall » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

sorry it's not a Friday - we find that more au pairs are available at the start of the week.  Groups definitely meet up at weekends but this way there is less chance of you having to babysit!  Hope you can make it.
petey_burgess
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair Night out 30th April

Postby petey_burgess » Sun May 26, 2019 8:50 am

Hi there
We have a brand new lovely au pair and she knows no one in London. We live on the road adjoining Bens Canteen so this would be perfect. When is the next meet up? Otherwise I can share her details if you know of anything else happening!
Best
Peter

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.