Parkgate House School parents' views

3 posts
Mallinsonmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Parkgate House School parents' views

Postby Mallinsonmum » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:34 am

Hi, if there are any current PHS parents happy to DM about their experiences of the school - especially younger years - please get in contact.  My child is desperately unhappy elsewhere and we're thinking of moving her to PHS.  It's a big step so would love to hear about the school from those on the inside.  We are after something very nurturing to get her feeling secure at school asap.

Thanks
harriedmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Parkgate House School parents' views

Postby harriedmum » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:18 am

Hello, my daughter is at Parkgate House School now and we are very happy with it. She has been there since nursery (2 1/2 years old) and we chose it specifically for its nurturing style, family atmosphere and non selective approach, as well as its small and personal feel.

It has been an excellent place for my daughter to grow at her own pace and a real strength is their ability to move the children along academically and prepare them for secondary school entrance exams while trying to minimise pressure.

Please feel free to ask me anything. We have been very happy there and are sad to be leaving - my daughter starts senior school in September.
swmumhere
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Parkgate House School parents' views

Postby swmumhere » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi... a bit late here but hope it helps. we ve been in PHS for 2 years now we did N1 and finishing N2 now. its an amazing amazing school, nursery teachers are so good and nurturing. unfortunately we decided last min to not join reception as we moved to wimbledon so commute is hard and horrible at the same time in the morning for us as we take the bus. Very sad to leave , my girl has had the best of times and learnt so so very much. you cant go wrong.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.