Review: new community cafe in Balham - Parish Cafe

1 post
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Review: new community cafe in Balham - Parish Cafe

Postby Community Editor » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:26 pm

All those good things you’ve heard about Parish Coffee in the Ascension Church, Balham are true!

Taking a friend in hand, I went to see it for myself this morning.

I had a divine almond croissant and a latté, and my friend had a herbal tea. We were too early for lunch, but the menu looked mouth wateringly good. They serve goat cheese and red onion chutney toasties, toasted baguettes, kids fish finger sandwiches and cheese on toast and more!

There is a children’s play area, so this is great for parents and NCT groups, but equally good for my friend and I who were miraculously without children today and even for the solitary lady working away on her lap top two tables away from us.

This place has got a really chilled out, zen like atmosphere – maybe that has something to do with the spirituality of the setting it’s in, or perhaps its down to the super friendly staff.

So, if you are looking for a real community café, with good coffee, tasty food and friendly staff that’s not going to cost you an arm and a leg, then stop by. You can easily while a way a morning or an afternoon in this bright, big and welcoming café.

Address:
Parish Cafe
Ascension Church
Malwood Road
SW12 8EN

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parishcoffeebalham/
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_5a4a.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.