Dishwasher Question

3 posts
Malok
Share this post on:

Dishwasher Question

Postby Malok » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am

Can you replace the silverware basket in the dishwasher with a generic one or from another brand? How can you tell what's right, or are they standard enough to be reasonably interchangeable? Does this article can help me m not just talking about the size of the dishwasher, but also whether it will fit, given the shelving and columns (not sure if they are real???) that are stuck in a place of the plates, rather than shifted during the washing cycle.

Last edited by Malok on Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sheds
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bunk beds/loft beds

Postby Sheds » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:49 am

Hi Malok

Wondering if the bed that P occasionally falls out of now actually has a rail along it like a top bunk has?  It is irrelevant as to whether anyone else's child has fallen out of bed or not, it is what your own child does.  A bunk comes with a rail and I am guessing it is possible to also put one of those taller rails you can get that slip under the mattress to hold in place there too for further peace of mind.  For what it is worth, my own children had no problem, same as your friend's little girl, there will be other's whose children have fallen and it has nothing to do with P's experience.  Sounds ideal for a trial..  Good luck!

Jellie75
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bunk beds/loft beds

Postby Jellie75 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:36 am

Hello!

My daughter has slept on the top bunk now for the last year, since she was 3.5yo, with no problems at all. She absolutely loves it!

We have the Made.com bunk beds with an extremely sturdy guard so there is absolutely no risk of her falling out. And she has so far managed the ladder without any difficulty, even when waking and getting up for a cuddle in the night.

X

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.