Kids Can Code!

1 post
sarah.tee
Options:
Share this post on:

Kids Can Code!

Postby sarah.tee » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi,
I wanted to introduce myself - I'm the Clapham & Battersea rep for MAMA.codes, offering fun, creative coding classes to kids aged 3 - 8 in the local area.
Our unique approach to teaching coding and computational thinking is the ideal launchpad for young children. We use storytelling and jokes to build fluency, plus plenty of 'unplugged' physical coding games.

I am happy to come along to parent groups, PTAs etc to give a free talk on 'Raising Digital Kids', which offers practical guidance on how to start your child’s digital journey in a safe and healthy way.

I currently have some Easter holiday coding workshops organised. They are this Wednesday and next Wednesday at The Contact Centre off Abbeville Rd, and this Thursday at St Barnabas church on Clapham Common Northside. All are 9.30-11.30am.

During term time I run weekly 4pm after-school clubs at the Contact Centre (Mondays and Thursdays) and St Barnabas (Tuesdays). 

If you want to find out more, here's the web page

I also offer home tutoring for individual children or small groups.

If you are interested or have any questions, please do give me a call on 07799 713196 or email mama.codes.clapham@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Sarah
Attachments
Oct half term workshop.jpg