Has motherhood changed you?

1 post
Franny6
Options:
Share this post on:

Has motherhood changed you?

Postby Franny6 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:53 am

Becoming a mother is the most rewarding thing that has happened to me.When I got pregnant with my first son, I was that independent, super active, career focused confident woman. I was working in the corporate world for an international oil company, dreaming of becoming an executive leader one day. I  was happy to be pregnant and really went with the flow. I remember having that fear sometimes that having a child would limit my movements, opportunities etc.  Then my son was born and the only thing I wanted to do was to be with him. I mean, I expected to love my child but I wasn’t prepared for the deep love and connection I felt for my baby. From there everything started to change for me as I experienced the challenges of the working mum's life, and as babies 2, 3 and 4 came along.  I had become a stay at home mum, very much enjoying my little ones. I still wanted to earn a living but I also wanted to be with my children. The way I wanted to show up in the world was different. I had become interested in new things and some of my old passions had grown stronger. I was lucky to have a wonderful supportive husband. During all these years, I went through a roller coaster of emotions. I remember clearly thinking: “Everything I thought I was is gone. Every way in which I defined myself has changed. My only certitude is I love my husband and kids. I want to be with my kids as much as possible.” Clean slate, panic, lots of tears but secure in the knowledge that I was where I was supposed to be. “So who am I? Where do I go from here?” I spent many years figuring that out.
I have found profound joy and love in becoming a mother and finally comprehending the amazing gifts motherhood has brought to me. I want to help you do the same in less time, using the clear step by step program I have created.  You will gain clarity, find balance, and own and honour who you have become.

Is my story resonating with you? What's your story? 

IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL
- Gain clarity on who you are now
- Gain clarity on how you want to show up in the world for yourself and our family
- Work on your mindset
- Improve your confidence to embrace who you are and honour it
- Find your new purpose and visionImage
- Make your vision a reality so that your every day life is in line with your new you.

This is a transformational journey that will bring you freedom, joy, resilience and more fulfilment to be present, be your best self for your family and live your life to the fullest.  Are you ready to dissipate the fog, commit and own who you have become?
 Click on the link below to book your FREE discovery call with me today to explore how we can work together!
https://groundedreset.satoriapp.com/off ... ave-become

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.