Swimwear : the search for the Holy Grail

1 post
AFollies
Options:
Share this post on:

Swimwear : the search for the Holy Grail

Postby AFollies » Thu May 23, 2019 4:56 pm

With the weather finally picking up and the summer hols peeping over the horizon, your thoughts may be turning to swimwear, so pop into Amélie’s Follies on Webbs Road to take a look. The boutique is crammed full of the latest swimwear in on-trend colours as well as the classics, with everything from string bikinis to miracle suits.  

There's a glamorous range of co-ords from dresses and cover-ups to kaftans and palazzo pants, taking you from beach to bar to dinner. With ranges from Jets Australia, Prima Donna Swimwear, Marie Jo Swimwear, Moontide, Max Mara, Miraclesuit and many more, and with sizes 8 to 20 (A to I cup), there is something to flatter every body and to smooth over any problem areas. What's more, Catherine and Marie have a wealth of experience to help you find the best option and to ease the pain of the dreaded swimwear shopathon! 

So why not forget about endlessly trawling the internet, ordering multiple options in numerous sizes in the quest for the swimwear holy grail, and let Amélie’s Follies find it for you! Dip into this piece on swimwear with top tips and inspiration for what's on-trend, what works well on what shape and what might suit you...(read more)
https://nappyvalleynet.com/swimwear-the ... oly-grail/
Attachments
i-xfzRKTR-S.jpg
i-xfzRKTR-S.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 610 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.