Au Pair english classes

3 posts
MamanClapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair english classes

Postby MamanClapham » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello,

We will be having an Au-Pair starting in September and she is looking for English classes. Would you have any recommendation for english courses for au-pair locally?

Many thanks in advance!
GillNic
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair english classes

Postby GillNic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:01 am

We would be thrilled to welcome your au pair to our classes at Clapham Language School. Based in SW11 near Northcote Rd and organised in very small, friendly groups, we are entering our 4th year and growing fast.
Have a look at the website: www.claphamlanguageschool.com or email me at gillian@claphamlanguageschool.com for more information.
naho99
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair english classes

Postby naho99 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Hello,
My name is Nathalie and I'm an Au pair from Germany. I joined an English class at "The language Web", a language school in Balham, about ten months ago and I was quite surprised, how effective English lessons can be. Not only did I meet people from different countries, who have become close friends, but I also improved my English. The school offers a variety of classes with different language levels, so that you can study English with people, who are all on the same level. This optimises the learning process and no one feels left out. In addition to that going to the classes has given me more confidence to use more complicated phrases in my daily life. If you want to do a Cambridge exam, you will be well prepared and supported by the teachers.
This is why I highly recommend "The language Web" to any other Au Pair.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.