Sourdough baking class

3 posts
Thescandicook
Options:
Share this post on:

Sourdough baking class

Postby Thescandicook » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi all,

Any budding bakers around? I run small baking workshops from my home near Wandsworth Common, and I have sourdough classes coming up Friday 21st and 28th of June. They last from 10am -2pm, and we will go through all the stages of sourdough baking - starter and starter maintenance, building the dough, shaping and baking. During the day you will get so sample various breads, have sourdough pizzas for lunch, and leave with one blob of dough ready to bake the same afternoon, and one ready to bake the following day. Tickets are £80 pp, email me at sophie@thescandicook.com for more details.
Buddybear
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sourdough baking class

Postby Buddybear » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm

I wanted to recommend Sophie's breadmaking classes.  I attended her last class on regular bread making and found it to be a really fantastic course.  I found that I learnt so much about the bread making process and why previous attempts at bread making had been unsuccessful.  She also provided the group with recipes for super-quick bread when there isn't time to make a traditional loaf.  We now eat fresh bread on a regular basis and it is so much nicer than the supermarket loaf.  The lunch she provided was also delicious with other tips about recipes to try.  100% recommend.
Thescandicook
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sourdough baking class

Postby Thescandicook » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words Buddybear!
I’ve set up another class on July 5th if anyone is interested 😊

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.