A Review of Brindisa Balham's new Tapas Classes

1 post
Clare (Admin)
Options:
Share this post on:

A Review of Brindisa Balham's new Tapas Classes

Postby Clare (Admin) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:48 pm

A Review of the new 10 minute Tapas, an Andalucian cookery class, at our local Brindisa

A couple of weeks ago I was really lucky to get an invite to the new series of Andalucian cookery classes being held at our local Brindisa in Hildreth Street to watch their charming, expert chef Leo in action, learn how to make six mouth watering tapa and sample them all. 

The Hildreth Street shop had been transformed for the evening with a large communal table groaning with Spanish delicacies that Brindisa is famed for plus a demo station for Leo to work his magic. 

It was a great evening.  The tapas were absolutely delicious.  Leo is really engaging and his passion for Spanish cooking is inspiring.  I loved that none of the recipes were beyond my skill set and all took a max of 10 minutes.  Also the shop set up with a cooking station for Leo and a large table for guests to leisurely sit around really worked.  It was easy to see Leo's demo, hear Mark and Leo talk about the heritage of the food and for guests to ask questions.  It was an intimate and fun masterclass.

I learnt loads and with the wine and tapas plus all manner of cheeses and charcuterie to taste, contrast and compare it was a great experience and worth the £35 ticket price.  All in all it was a really lovely evening and one I can highly recommend.  It’s a great date night option or why not get together with a couple of friends.  It would make a great pressie too especially for the ‘tricky to buy for’ and it supports a great local business who are passionate about what they do.               

[font]The next cookery class is on Thursday 27th July at the Hildreth Street shop.  You can pop in to the shop to book or book on line or you can use this link:[/font][font] [/font]https://events.time.ly/2uruzkv/31659830

In the interests of transparency, NappValleyNet was gifted the Tapas Class by Brindisa.  However, my views are my own and I had a really great evening learning something new, the food was delicious and I’m sure you would enjoy it too. 

Brindisa Cheese & Charcuterie
6 Hildreth Street
Balham  SW12 9RG
Tel:  020 8675 4178

https://brindisa.com/
Brindisa 1.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.