Dog crate going for free - any takers?

5 posts
blenkarne
Options:
Share this post on:

Dog crate going for free - any takers?

Postby blenkarne » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:09 pm

We have a dog crate going for free if anybody would like to collect? Pls DM if interested.

Would suit a medium size dog, L: 30" x W 19" X H 21"

Absoutely nothing wrong with it at all, it's just that our now one year old dog needs a bit more space.
Birchtree
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dog crate going for free - any takers?

Postby Birchtree » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 am

Yes, please - I could collect it today if that suits? Thank you so much!
blenkarne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby blenkarne » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:11 am

Absolutely, yes of course. Pls do Direct Message me and I can then give you my details, arrange a time etc.. Thanks!
Birchtree
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Birchtree » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:46 am

Thanks so much - I tried to Pm you, but for some reason it isn’t going through. Please could you try to PM me with contact details? Thanks once again!
alexawalker
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby alexawalker » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:31 pm

I would buy them, but I already have a Maltipoo dog that makes my life beautiful and I don't think he would accept that we have other puppies in the house. He would be very jealous because he is used to all my attention to him.
Those who are here on the forum and are still thinking about a pet, I can convince you that having a puppy at home is the most wonderful thing that can happen. I couldn't imagine my life without my puppy.
Recently he had some problems and I was very worried. When I went to the vet, he told me it was because I was feeding him wrong. After we took the best dog food for Maltipoo that our vet recommended, he suddenly started to be healthy. I'm so glad he got rid of this and now that he's feeling good, I'm the happiest.