Netstars Netball is coming to Barnes!! Make friends, have fun and learn the best skills with Netstars Netball.

1 post
Netstars
Options:
Share this post on:

Netstars Netball is coming to Barnes!! Make friends, have fun and learn the best skills with Netstars Netball.

Postby Netstars » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 pm

I know I've posted before about the netball classes for children (and mums!) that we offer through Netstars Netball in Richmond, Twickenham and Battersea but I wanted to let you know the exciting news that from September we will now be running Netstars Netball classes in Barnes. I am thrilled to be able to offer our fabulous Netstars programme in Barnes because I am a Barnes mum myself and set up Netstars 8 years ago, because there were no really top quality local netball classes for children. I decided to get the best coaches together so we could offer fun, exciting and inspirational classes to create a life long love of netball. In those early days we ran brilliant classes in Putney and Richmond and later expanded to include Battersea and Twickenham but this is the first year that Netstars has been able to find a great venue in Barnes - St Osmund’s School which has a super outside court, plus the all important indoor hall in case the awful winter weather strikes!  Warm children make much better players!

As ever classes are run by our highly experienced, England Netball qualified coaches and Barnes Netstars will take place on Saturday mornings in term time with Gear Up sessions for children in years 2, 3 and 4 at 12-1pm and Aim High sessions for those more experienced children in years 5,6 and 7 at 1-2pm.

To celebrate Netstars Netball coming home to Barnes I am offering all Nappy Valley-ers a free trial and 15% off their first term with Netstars Netball when they mention Nappy Valley.  See our website www.netstarsnetball.com for more details and to sign up for a free trial.  Caroline

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.