Parents Advice on what makes you sign your children up for a sports club/camp

3 posts
ActiFit
Options:
Share this post on:

Parents Advice on what makes you sign your children up for a sports club/camp

Postby ActiFit » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:59 am

I need advice from parents on what makes them sign their children up to sports clubs/camps.

What do you look for when signing your children up to sports clubs/camps?

Does the quality of the flyer advertising the service make you sign up for that particular club? or Doesnt that make a part in your decision process?

I know word of mouth plays a part, so how does a new sports club get you to sign up?

Any advice from parents would be greatly recieved, I am trying my hardest to build my business but struggling on this side of things at the moment.

Many Thanks
Adam
SW11er
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Parents Advice on what makes you sign your children up for a sports club/camp

Postby SW11er » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:00 am

Adam,

It’s great that you are passionate about growing your business. Is it right you are in Feltham so more targeting the Twickenham audience on this site?

I am not sure how effective flyers and advertising are but word of mouth is definitely important. Try to get as many people as possible on to your courses. That may mean offering free places to get people through the door who will then pay next time if they enjoy it. Maybe you can also do some work with local schools to get your name/face known.

I am sure if you offer a good service you will soon fill up - but it is just about finding a way to get that initial momentum.
ActiFit
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Parents Advice on what makes you sign your children up for a sports club/camp

Postby ActiFit » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Thank you SW11er, I have followed your advice and made the first sessions a FREE trial on my football academy which is starting on the 12th September in Feltham, lets hope it generates sign ups. Many thanks Adam
Attachments
Football Academy.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.