Weight Loss : Nutritional Therapy in Group At Make Me Feel Pharmacy - Clapham South

1 post
Nutritionist
Share this post on:

Weight Loss : Nutritional Therapy in Group At Make Me Feel Pharmacy - Clapham South

Postby Nutritionist » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:05 pm

*** For anyone who is looking to lose 5kg or More ***
Dear All,

My name is Amandine and I am a Nutritionist specialized in Weight Loss. I work at Make Me Feel Pharmacy, Abbeville Road - Clapham South and at La Maison Medicale, private medical practice in South Kensington.  

As it's already been a success, I am happy to start again in September my New Small Group weight loss programme, taking place every Friday at 1.30pm at Make Me Feel Pharmacy - 25 Abbeville Road - SW4 9AL.
A Step-by-step nutrition education programme to loose 5kg or more with weekly follow-up and a WhatsApp support group. My role will be to help lose weight and remain motivated at anytime. I will educate you on a weekly basis to a healthy and well balance diet and lifestyle to make sure you stabilize to your new weight.

Limited places; 10 people.
Price: £60/month - £180 for 3 months. 

Please find attached more information, but if you have any enquiry please feel free to contact me : amandine.nutrition@gmail.com or 07847168978

I look forward to help you.

Amandine Auteserres 
Attachments
Small Group Weight Loss Programme - Sept2019.pdf
(553.33 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.