Looking for German speaker in Balham for my kids

4 posts
ayse
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for German speaker in Balham for my kids

Postby ayse » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi,
I am a German mum of a 5 and 3 year old and I am failing terribly to teach my kids German. My husband is English therefore we speak English all the time!  
I would love to find a German speaker (au pair, student, teacher) who could come to our house once a week and have a 'German playtime' for 1 hour or 1.5 hours. They already understand a little bit.
Please get in touch if you are a native speaker. 
betsyboop
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for German speaker in Balham for my kids

Postby betsyboop » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:45 am

Hi there,
I am also looking for a German speaker but for our teenage son who study German at school.
Preferably an older teenager or young adult, not looking for structured lessons or a tutor.
Just someone nice and friendly to familiarise and practice a bit in a relaxed atmosphere. Could be during holidays or week-end. Someone sporty or musical would be a plus.
Thanks !
Alice2601
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alice2601 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi,

I feel for you, it’s so hard!

If you are still looking for a native German speaking play mate for your kids, please contact my wonderful au-pair Rebecca and see if she can help:

rebeccad.dhondt@hotmail.com

Good luck!
Alice
Biribibi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Biribibi » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:46 am

Hi there,

I'm a native German speaker currently working as an Au pair in Clapham South. I would be more than happy to help you out by chatting with your children in German in a fun, playful way.

@betsyboop, I'd also love to help your son. I have lots of experience sharing my language/culture with the children that I work with.

Please feel free to reach out to me if interested, my number is 07481461568.

Cheers!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.