Worried about VAT on school fees if Jeremy Corbyn wins?

3 posts
Journalist
Options:
Share this post on:

Worried about VAT on school fees if Jeremy Corbyn wins?

Postby Journalist » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Dear parents

I am a journalist writing an article on concerns parents may have about Jeremy Corbyn imposing VAT on public / private school fees and also future plans by parts of the Labour Party to abolish these schools altogether. 

Are you re-thinking your school plans now, worried about the future? 
Would you be forced to take your children out of school if fees rise? 
How else are you mitigating the risk? 

If you would like to talk to me on the record (be named and possibly photographed) for a feature on Bloomberg then please reply with an e-mail address. 
rubyonrails
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Worried about VAT on school fees if Jeremy Corbyn wins?

Postby rubyonrails » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Would be typical of J Corbyn I would think. Let's increase the price of schools enormously so parents are forced to not send or pull children out. What happens to the pressure on places in areas such as London where so many of these children go? There is a huge operational downside to be considered here. Added to this private schools offer loads in terms of sporting facilities, bursaries etc. His focus should be on making all schools better.
sloaney donkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Worried about VAT on school fees if Jeremy Corbyn wins?

Postby sloaney donkey » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Jeremy Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser (our friends from Hamas)

He is intellectually lazy (doesn’t make sense to go to a 4 working day week)

He hates the Eu more than Jake Rees Mogg and has been too slow on Brexit and second referendum.

He supports anti-semites and is slow to criticise his comrades (is Ken Livingstone not in the party because Hitler was a Zionist?)

Is proped up by Momentum, who use a lot of internet trolling of honest posters with valid criticisms.

Good luck to us all if he gets in:- “Will the last person to leave nappy valley please turn off the lights”

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.