Jefferson's New Breakfast Menu - Review

2 posts
joNVN
Options:
Share this post on:

Jefferson's New Breakfast Menu - Review

Postby joNVN » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:17 pm

granola.jpg
It was a working breakfast for the NappyValleyNet last week and in need of good coffee, we grabbed a table at Jefferson’s to try out their new breakfast menu. And, we were so glad we did! 

Launched this week, the breakfast menu delivers lots of yummy options, from overnight porridge oats, fruit compote and chia seed yoghurt pots, home-made granola, toasted brioche, indulgent waffles, pancakes and crepes (with 16 toppings to choose from), and fresh organic pastries. It was hard to decide. As with everything else Jefferson’s do, there has been a lot of thought given to the menu choices and, of course, the organic ingredients. All of the menu is made fresh everyday and there are vegan friendly and gluten and dairy free options.  We went went for the toasted maple and cinnamon brioche with blueberries, (absolutely delicious), pancakes drizzled with syrup (just yummy), yoghurt pots, one dairy free option and it was tough to taste the difference (and to choose the topping for each)! And, finally the home-made granola, all naturally sweetened and very moreish. 

There was lots of spoon dipping, plate swapping and “mmmmm” sounds from our table! So, definitely a thumbs up from us, with good portion sizes and great coffee, we were refueled, for a productive meeting - maybe every team meeting should be here……. 

And, great news for us, to celebrate their launch this week, Jefferson’s are offering half price on all their breakfast menu. Served daily until midday, the prices start from £2.95 for the porridge to £3.95 for a waffle/crepe or pancake stack (extra for toppings), so very well priced.For a delicious start to the day, I would thoroughly recommend trying it - they even do it, to take away, for us busy parents on the run!
Attachments
yoghurt.jpg
brioche.jpg
Supersloth7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Jefferson's New Breakfast Menu - Review

Postby Supersloth7 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:16 pm

20191005_104333.jpg
You got lucky ... when I went, I was only given 6 blueberries on my brioche!!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.