Laserjet for a local charity

5 posts
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Laserjet for a local charity

Postby chorister » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:59 pm

I am likely to have a Color Laserjet Pro MFP M377 printer available in the next 3 - 4 weeks which I'd like to donate to a local charity.  It is in full working order but has some compatibility issues with Windows 10 64 bit Professional, especially when scanning.  If you are interested please pm me with full details of the charity.
gill44
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Laserjet for a local charity

Postby gill44 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:48 am

Hello
Work and Play Scrapstore is a small Tooting-based re-use Charity that would really benefit from your colour laser printer. It has fabulous green credentials as it takes donated art and play materials and repurposes them for schools, art students, community groups and home educators. In doing so it diverts 50 tonnes of waste that would otherwise go to landfill/incineration each year. I hope you’ll agree, a worthy cause! See more at www.workandplayscrapstore.org.uk :D
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:51 am

Many thanks - the replacement one is due to arrive today, so as soon as it is up and working I'll contact them.
gill44
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby gill44 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:53 pm

Hello

I mentioned the item to Work and Play Scrapstore this morning and they already have a colour laser printer. 
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Thanks for letting me know - back to square one ..........