Seeking local nannies / mummies, for meet ups, play dates, chat / coffee / museums..

2 posts
ejacks71
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking local nannies / mummies, for meet ups, play dates, chat / coffee / museums..

Postby ejacks71 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:41 am

Hi Guys

I am currently taking care of a little girl who's 2 years and 9 months. She is as bright as a button, and loves Battersea Park/Zoo, Eddie Catz, Vauxhall Farm, Natural History Museum, Bertie and Boo... I could go on..

I am a young 49.. I worked in the corporate world for most of my career and don't have children myself, so I don't have a network of mummies or nannies that I could meet up with.. I don't smoke, and I rarely drink.. I have dogs, and my spare time is spent enjoying the parks and museums of London, coffee shops, Zara and Peter Jones lol

I am out most afternoons from 1.30pm- 4pm..

I was wondering if any other nannies or mummies, would like to meet up - even better if you have children of a similar age for play dates?  I love my job but find it isolating at times..

I live in Battersea, but my job is based in Oval.. Having said that, I tend to spend most of my time in Battersea, Clapham and Balham.. 

I look forward to hearing from you, :D
Jacqueline
Joanna89
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking local nannies / mummies, for meet ups, play dates, chat / coffee / museums..

Postby Joanna89 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:01 am

Hi Jacqueline

I am a mum of 2 boys a 5 year old and a 5 week old. I am looking for things to do or people to see to give me a reason to get out doors and keep me busy whilst my 5 year old is at school.
My new born wont be much company for your 2 year old but I am happy to meet if you are still interested.

Joanna x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.