Help advice. Unkind neighbours

2 posts
p2nmh
Options:
Share this post on:

Help advice. Unkind neighbours

Postby p2nmh » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:01 am

Hello all after a bit of advice.
For background I rent from the local council and I believe my neighbours do to.
My neighbours has a new partner who has been living with her now possibly for 3+years but he incredibly rude he often smokes (and not cigarettes) daily in the front and back of the property and it’s the smell that travels into my property, as of last week they now have a huge muscular dog. (Dog is so much a problem btw it seems pretty calm) I am unsure about approaching them about the smoke as I have had issues with them in the past and contacted the council, this as you can imagine didn’t sit well with the neighbours without drip feeding I was basically threatened by the boyfriend and the neighbours mother. How do I deal with the issue without making life difficult for myself and my teenage son I work in community nursing so I work long hours and worry about raising my concerns and then bumping into them on my way into or out of my property. All ideas appreciated.
p2nmh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help advice. Unkind neighbours

Postby p2nmh » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03 am

p2nmh wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:01 am Hello all after a bit of advice.
For background I rent from the local council and I believe my neighbours do to.
My neighbours has a new partner who has been living with her now possibly for 3+years but he is incredibly rude and he often smokes (and not cigarettes) daily in the front and back of the property and it’s the smell that travels into my property, as of last week they now have a huge muscular dog. (Dog is so much a problem btw it seems pretty calm) I am unsure about approaching them about the smoke as I have had issues with them in the past and contacted the council, this as you can imagine didn’t sit well with the neighbours without drip feeding I was basically threatened by the boyfriend and the neighbours mother. How do I deal with the issue without making life difficult for myself and my teenage son I work in community nursing so I work long hours and worry about raising my concerns and then bumping into them on my way into or out of my property. All ideas appreciated.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.