Grammar School Tests

3 posts
Sunnybirch
Options:
Share this post on:

Grammar School Tests

Postby Sunnybirch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:36 pm

Does anyone know what’s happening with the grammar school tests? Are they going ahead in October as planned or are they likely to be postponed? I understand that the Graveney Test has been pushed back to Nov / Dec so wondered if a decision has been made on the grammar school tests.
jg75
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Grammar School Tests

Postby jg75 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:34 pm

I think it’s still under review. I’m checking the school websites on a weekly basis and as of today still planned for September.
PaulFelder
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Grammar School Tests

Postby PaulFelder » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:09 pm

Our tests were conducted, there were no exceptions. Of course, this was carried out in compliance with the measures and rules against the coronavirus. Because our classes were held online for some time, I felt that it was not very effective and my knowledge was not enough to pass the test. Most of all, I was worried about the English test, because my grammar was not at the highest level. In this situation, the English worksheets helped me a lot, thanks to which I got an excellent practice of English grammar and not only that. Their study materials can be found here at englishlinx.com. Thanks to the search and the topic section on this site, it is very easy to find the necessary worksheets.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.