Unlicensed raves on Clapham and Tooting Bec Common last night

3 posts
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Unlicensed raves on Clapham and Tooting Bec Common last night

Postby Annabel (admin) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 am

Police are struggling to disperse thousands of ravers at two events in London last night as 1,000 riot officers remain ready to crack down on illegal parties.

Officers are responding to 'unlicensed' raves on Clapham Common and Tooting Bec Common last night after a week of violence and disorder.

Video footage shows ravers dancing to loud music in Tooting Bec and hundreds of people earlier flouting social distancing in Clapham.

See below:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itter.html
ronangel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Unlicensed raves on Clapham and Tooting Bec Common last night

Postby ronangel » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 am

Natural Selection at its Finest. ... Natural selection would be like having all those who do not learn and evolve with the others die off to simple mistakes leaving only those who evolve to prevail above those who don't evolve.Let them bring all family and friends as long as do not damage any property leave them to it!  
According to the UK Government  "cold research center" in the 60's and 70's  the minimum safe distance for an airborne virus is 30ft in open air! so this 2meter now 1 meter  distance stuff is rubbish!     
storm35
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Unlicensed raves on Clapham and Tooting Bec Common last night

Postby storm35 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:10 pm

I'm going to put my neck out and say that most users of NVN were probably not at these raves. I also think they may unfortunately continue until nightclubs are reopened as how else are the darker sides of society going to peddle their wares? I just feel sorry for the police who are sent to disperse them.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.