Online ReLaunch Course in SEPT. 2020 provides Focus and Support for Women on a Career Break - Early Bird price!

1 post
Volunteerlink
Options:
Share this post on:

Online ReLaunch Course in SEPT. 2020 provides Focus and Support for Women on a Career Break - Early Bird price!

Postby Volunteerlink » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:07 pm

If you are uncertain about where to start following a career break, the online Relaunch course is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive community that helps you focus on your next steps
while rebuilding your confidence." (Eleanor, May-June 2020 ReLaunch participant)

With a view to continuing to provide connection, community and a positive focus for women, we are running our next ReLaunch course via 6 online sessions, starting on the 15th of September 2020 (see dates below). ReLaunch supports women on a career break to understand the value of their strengths, build confidence, clarify their goals and create an action plan for next steps to achieve their goals, whatever they may be.

To book your spot, please send an e-mail to our programme coordinator Heather: relaunch@linkuplondon.org
Dates and Times
15th September - 09:00 – 11:30am
22nd September - 09:00 – 11:00am
29th September - 09:00 – 11:00am
6th October - 09:00 – 11:00am
one-to-one coaching session scheduled 7th-12th October 
13th October - 09:00 – 11:00am
2-week break 
3rd November - 09:00 – 11:30am 

Early Bird price for the September online ReLaunch course: £245 for the course (full price is £275). The price includes a one-to-one virtual coaching session with a ReLaunch coach at our special ReLaunch rate of £45.
Our ReLaunch course was launched in January 2018 and has already helped dozens of women gain confidence to take their next steps, go on to further education, engage with skilled volunteering, obtain part-time and full-time employment, change careers or start a business.  
Our online ReLaunch course takes place through weekly interactive, discussion-based sessions, which fit into women’s busy lives. ReLaunch is led by experienced facilitators and held in small groups, so participants not only gain an action plan, but a new support network too. ReLaunch encourages participants to take small steps throughout the course to create momentum. As ReLaunch coach Henrietta Nelson says, “Confidence doesn’t tap you on your shoulder, or fall into your lap – confidence grows when you take action.”
We’ve had really great feedback about ReLaunch:
  • 96% of ReLaunch participants reported that ReLaunch helped them to understand the value of their strengths
  • 96% of participants reported that, as a result of participating in ReLaunch, they felt motivated and supported to take their next steps after a career break
  • 100% of the women who took part in the online March 2020 and May-June 2020 ReLaunch Sessions gained clarity on how to achieve their professional goals

Annabel’s Story
Annabel, who had been away from the workforce for many years to raise her family, participated in ReLaunch as she wanted to reevaluate her life and next steps. She says: 

ReLaunch made me set aside time to really think about my strengths and weaknesses, what was important to me and how that could translate into a new pathway going forward. Through Link UP London’s team, I became engaged in a skilled volunteering project with the Katherine Low Settlement, the much-loved Battersea Charity that supports the local community in a variety of ways. When the volunteer project came to an end, I was offered a paid role within KLS as their Community Partnerships Manager. In these unprecedented times I couldn’t be busier or more fulfilled. I fully believe ReLaunch made all this possible; without it I would still be considering my options without the confidence to press forward as it’s so easy to procrastinate. I encourage you to take the plunge and see where ReLaunch takes you!”

Can't make the September course? Don't worry, we run them regularly! To find out more, get in touch with Heather:  relaunch@linkuplondon.org

“ReLaunch has given me the confidence to believe that I can achieve my dreams and make a difference – despite being out of the paid workforce for years!”

Follow us on Instagram: @relaunch_linkuplondon

Attachments
BANNER for ReLaunch 12.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.