Join us for online workouts followed by a talk on health/wellbeing/lifestyle (Speakers on these topics contact us)

1 post
paceworking
Options:
Share this post on:

Join us for online workouts followed by a talk on health/wellbeing/lifestyle (Speakers on these topics contact us)

Postby paceworking » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:40 am

From the Couch-Covid-19-Cardio - I offer these exciting events not only because of my journey but because it is essential as busy professionals that we are fit to do business and look after our wellbeing. I encourage you to join my new virtual events in the comfort of your own space! Paceworking online workouts provide a fun interactive full body workout suitable for all levels. Join us on Monday 13 July 2020 at 6:30pm BST/UK Workout with Koyejo followed by a talk with Fola Asubiaro on ‘How to use organic fruits and vegetables to make nourishing smoothies’. Cost: £6:00
These events are global and hosted on Zoom. A link to join the meeting will be sent by email just before the event. Follow us at Paceworking on Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Instagram.
If you are a speaker on Health/Wellbeing/Lifestyle it will be great to hear from you
All online events are interactive with an opportunity to exercise, expand your knowledge and extend your network!
Attachments
Event E-banner 13 July 2020.png