Join us for online workouts followed by a talk on health/wellbeing/lifestyle (Speakers on these topics contact us)

1 post
paceworking
Options:
Share this post on:

Join us for online workouts followed by a talk on health/wellbeing/lifestyle (Speakers on these topics contact us)

Postby paceworking » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:40 am

I offer these exciting online events followed by a talk not only because of my journey but because it is essential as busy professionals that we are fit to do business and look after our wellbeing. I encourage you to join my new virtual events in the comfort of your own space! Paceworking online workouts provide a fun interactive full body workout suitable for all levels. Join us on Mondays at 6.30pm BST/UK
Cost: £6:00
These events are global and hosted on Zoom. A link to join the meeting will be sent by email just before the event. Follow us at Paceworking on Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Instagram.

If you are a speaker on Health/Wellbeing/Lifestyle it will be great to hear from you
All online events are interactive with an opportunity to exercise, expand your knowledge and extend your network!
Attachments
diabetes uk workout.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.