Finding a good nursery during Covid-Northcote House or Linden Tree

4 posts
SouthFam40
Options:
Share this post on:

Finding a good nursery during Covid-Northcote House or Linden Tree

Postby SouthFam40 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:35 am

I’m hoping someone can share their recent experience of Linden Tree-Webb’s Rd nursery or Northcote House-Salcott Rd pls...I’m considering sending my 2yr old to one of them but really struggling to get a proper feel for either place due to the Covid-style nursery visits (which I completely understand and agree that safety has to come first) where you don’t really see what the day to day environment and interactions with kids/staff are like.

I’d be so grateful if someone could share their experience....or dm me if you prefer.

Thank you!
99pctpractice
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Finding a good nursery during Covid-Northcote House or Linden Tree

Postby 99pctpractice » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:52 am

Our little boy (18 months) is at Linden Tree Webbs Rd and is very happy there - he greets the staff with open arms for cuddles in the mornings!  I'm not sure what it's like for the 2 yr olds, but all the staff seem very warm-hearted in the baby rooms, so hopefully that continues as the children get older.    
MummyontheGo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MummyontheGo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:18 am

My son is 2.5 and has been at northcote since he was just over 1. It’s frankly amazing. Kelly the manager is just wonderful - caring, warm, loving. The staff are a total reflection of her and make the children feel so happy and loved. Throughout lockdown my son talked about the ladies who staff his room (the toddler room downstairs). The space is superior to any other nurseries I’ve viewed and the garden spaces are so well utilised. Could not be happier.
Emilycodling
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Emilycodling » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Our daughter, now aged 4 and in Bennerley House, started Northcote House nursery at 11-months-old and has thoroughly enjoyed her time throughout. Sometimes I struggle to get her to leave at the end of the day! The staff have been ever so caring towards her.
We now have our son who is a year old, started in the baby room back in February. It made sense given how happy we were to start him at the same nursery. All is going very well, and he has settled in very quickly. Being sent a few pictures initially of him when he started meant a lot.
Kelly the manager and her team are doing a great job, and as a family we are extremely happy. I have seen some changes over the years but so pleased we stayed, and now have both our children there. Says it all really! Good luck