Need help with Facebook Advertising?

1 post
mcgillp
Options:
Share this post on:

Need help with Facebook Advertising?

Postby mcgillp » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Is your business missing out on the massive potential of Facebook advertising.  Do you want to boost your brand and business?  Many business waste thousands of pounds with ineffective campaigns – Facebook advertising is much harder than you are led to believe.

I am based in London with many years experience in financial services.  I have extensive experience working with Google Ads and as a Facebook ads manager. I can set up  and teach you how to run a digital marketing strategy on Facebook. Working with you will boost and grow your business and includes setting up business pages and running campaigns specific to your brand.

️My Main services in Facebook Marketing including-
1. Creation of Business page
2. Create promotion and run ads.
3. Accurate audience targeting
4. Pixel Setup
5. A/B testing
6. Events promotion
7. Ongoing analysis of results and fine-tuning to maximise efficient marketing spend.

I work closely with clients on Zoom so I can teach them as we set up the ads, and hence reduce the future need for external consultants. Business also lose control of their contact data.  I can streamline your databases on any platform.
I am also a Kajabi expert and run webclasses. Get in touch for a free initial consultation.

Here’s what clients have to say: “I worked with Paul setting up my online course to support new Yoga Teachers.  He was very comforting and efficient at creating my campaign, and has provided excellent on-going support to help me get my message out there.  I can highly recommend him”Fenella Lindsell, Yoga Forever Academy

Call or text on 07974 562 772

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-30 at 3.18.10 PM.jpeg