Could you help us spread the word about the flu vaccination?

4 posts
NHSWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Could you help us spread the word about the flu vaccination?

Postby NHSWandsworth » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am

Hi parents. Wandsworth NHS is looking for parents of children aged 2 and 3 who'd be happy to take part in a short film to help us spread the word about the flu vaccine for little ones. We're looking for residents happy to be filmed, with or without your children, and would need about an hour of your time at some point over the next couple of weeks. The films will be shown on social media and our websites. Please reply or message direct if you are interested. Many thanks!
ronangel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Could you help us spread the word about the flu vaccination?

Postby ronangel » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:05 am

Medically reviewed information about flu vaccine  Read carefully, get someone to explain if you do not understand fully.

http://www.ssrichardmontgomery.com/download/fluinfo.pdf
CsB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby CsB » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:32 pm

We are more than happy to help! My son is three , will have the jab in two days. We are doctors. Vaccinated every year.
Only issue: our first language is not English but we are fluent.
I hope we can help you. Vaccinations are great!
NHSWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NHSWandsworth » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:51 am

Hi - thanks so much for offering to help. Could you message us privately with your contact details - I can't seem to message you direct. Given that things have now changed in terms of social contact we'll be asking residents to record their own films - rather than us coming to you. I can let you know more though. Many thanks!