Review: The Sprite LED Micro Scooter

3 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Review: The Sprite LED Micro Scooter

Postby Community Editor » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:04 pm

IMG_7283.jpg

Our Sprite LED Micro Scooter couldn’t have arrived at a better time. With lockdown two in full swing and everything closed there is nothing better than to scoot around Clapham Common, zip around the bandstand and dodge buggies on the trip to school every day.

We were gifted the Sprite LED scooter and my nine year old son was instantly blown away (psyched in his words) by the white LED lights which are powered by kinetic energy, so as soon as he scoots off, the lights are activated.

This is my son’s first, long overdue, two wheeler scooter and he couldn’t wait to ditch the three wheeler and join the ranks of his school mates. Now, he shows of his new scooter at the school gates with pride, jumping and performing tricks on this lightweight and agile scooter with the ease of a pro.

Thankfully, the scooter folds up easily by pulling out the lever on one side and pushing the button on the other side and hey presto, it is half the size which is really handy if you are juggling the multitude of bags that come with children, negotiating other kids, pushing a buggy with the other hand or storing away neatly in the boot of the car.

IMG_7497.jpg

It also has adjustable handlebars so you will have it for the long run and it’s super light. It also has a little stand that tucks away neatly on the side and can be flipped out with a flick of the foot meaning it can stand up sturdily on its own.

IMG_7496.jpg

All in all, I made mother of the year, when the Sprite LED arrived at our door and although my glory has waned, the novelty of the scooter has not. So, unlike other gifts bought at Christmas which may be played with momentarily, the Sprite scooter has a lot of life in it because let’s face it, every kid needs their wheels these days!

Features of the Sprite LED are:

• Suitable for 5 to 12 years
• Max rider weight 100kg
• Rider height 110cm-152cm
• Scooter weight 2.7kg
• Adjustable handlebar
• Foldable
• A variation of colours
• Scooter strap can be bought separately, or you can get it for free with the scooter from the Micro Scooter website.

Price: £109.95 from https://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/micro- ... strap.html

You can also find a selection of Micro Scooters at QT Toys on Northcote Road - https://www.qttoyslondon.com/?s=scooter ... pe=product
CoralWurth
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Review: The Sprite LED Micro Scooter

Postby CoralWurth » Tue May 04, 2021 11:45 am

<!--br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Thanks for information!
JulianJohn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Review: The Sprite LED Micro Scooter

Postby JulianJohn » Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 pm

I bought one of these, and it's incredible!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.