MORI

1 post
MORImanager
Options:
Share this post on:

MORI

Postby MORImanager » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the road. I am the new Store Manager at babyMORI. I am very excited to announce we will be reopening our doors on the 2nd of December, following the recent government announcement. 

Being a new member of the MORI family I want to bring my absolute best to our customers, providing you with in-depth product knowledge on our sustainable, organic, super soft product and creating a first class shopping experience.

I am really looking forward to creating some great store to customer relations, listening to what the Northcote customer wants and what you want to see from your local stores.

My background in is in Ladies, Men and Children's fashion apparel Management.  Some of you may recognise me from Question Air, Iris Fashion or Trotters Childrenswear, where I have worked on the Northcote Road over the past decade. 

I love the sense of community in this area, and it brings me a great joy assisting everyone make that special purchase, whatever the occasion. 

I look forward to greeting you all and celebrating our 1st Birthday celebration at MORI with special discounts available next week.

Take care , 

Blaine :  )

MORI97 Northcote Rd, London SW11 6PL

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.