Urgent care and GP appointments now available at Queen Mary's Hospital - but you must book by calling NHS 111

3 posts
NHSWandsworth
Options:
Share this post on:

Urgent care and GP appointments now available at Queen Mary's Hospital - but you must book by calling NHS 111

Postby NHSWandsworth » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:30 am

A new, temporary enhanced primary care hub service opened at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton on Tuesday (1 December). The The hub is open from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week with up to 480 urgent and routine appointments available each week for Wandsworth residents. Please be aware that it is NOT a walk-in service and appointments must be booked in advance. This is to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading to staff and patients. Appointments can be made by your GP or the NHS 111 service. Find out more here https://www.stgeorges.nhs.uk/newsitem/t ... r-nhs-111/
bradjose
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Urgent care and GP appointments now available at Queen Mary's Hospital - but you must book by calling NHS 111

Postby bradjose » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 am

Thank you for sharing. Besides, drift boss is also an interesting drifting game. Try it out!
Nathan_Lee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Urgent care and GP appointments now available at Queen Mary's Hospital - but you must book by calling NHS 111

Postby Nathan_Lee » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:48 pm

Hi all. I just spent some time on this site and I wanted to share my impressions. Here I found a fascinating game called Plinko, which was a real discovery for me. I was impressed with its unique concept where I can pop balls from the top of the playing field and watch them fall, bringing with them prizes.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.