Film crews in Nappy Valley

5 posts
Community Editor
Options:
Share this post on:

Film crews in Nappy Valley

Postby Community Editor » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:04 pm

There have been reports of a number of exciting film projects taking place in Nappy Valley of late.

Earlier in the week there were quite a few big white trailers spotted parked up on the gravel area of Clapham Common, which very much looked like a film set support unit.

Local speculation thought it could either be Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible 6 entourage arriving into town or a film crew for a new film starring Jason Statham.

However, it would seem it's actually for a high budget Apple TV production code named Tailspin, but it does have a Hollywood star in the form of Uma Thurman. The actual name of the series is Suspicion 

Gregory Pace/REX/Shutterstock

Also, Silent Witness is apparently being filmed in Balham this week.

It's just like a movie set around here! 
KenneyCrist
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Film crews in Nappy Valley

Postby KenneyCrist » Mon May 03, 2021 5:36 pm

I've heard something about the  Mission Impossible 6
Thomasrive
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Thomasrive » Mon May 03, 2021 5:39 pm

KenneyCrist wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:36 pm
I've heard something about the  Mission Impossible 6

Have you read about it in the news?
Scotroll
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Scotroll » Mon May 03, 2021 5:43 pm

If I'm not mistaken, there's still some movie equipment in happy Valley. I was driving by recently and saw white trailers. I'm looking forward to this movie in the near future. Unfortunately, most sites have to pay to watch movies, but I know a few sites where I can watch xmovies in high quality. I'm a movie fan, so this is very important to me. Some people prefer to watch movies at the cinema, but I prefer to stay at home. The fact is that watching movies in a cozy home environment is much more pleasant
KenneyCrist
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KenneyCrist » Mon May 03, 2021 5:48 pm

Scotroll wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:43 pm
If I'm not mistaken, there's still some movie equipment in happy Valley. I was driving by recently and saw white trailers. I'm looking forward to this movie in the near future. Unfortunately, most sites have to pay to watch movies, but I know a few sites where I can watch xmovies in high quality. I'm a movie fan, so this is very important to me. Some people prefer to watch movies at the cinema, but I prefer to stay at home. The fact is that watching movies in a cozy home environment is much more pleasant

I also saw trailers there a couple of weeks ago