Your Financial Questions Answered with Killik & Co

4 posts
VickyatKillik
Options:
Share this post on:

Your Financial Questions Answered with Killik & Co

Postby VickyatKillik » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:15 am

Hello NVN, I wanted to let you know that Richard from the Killik & Co Branch on Northcote Road will be hosting a virtual Q&A session every Friday.They will be focused on answering any questions you have about your finances leading up to the Tax Year End. Details: Fridays at 12:00 - 12:30Location: Zoom (Link to register is in our Instagram bio @richard_on_northcote) You can submit your questions before or ask during the Q&A Look forward to seeing you! Vicky
Attachments
Virtual Seminar (2).png
sweleventwentyfourseven
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Your Financial Questions Answered with Killik & Co

Postby sweleventwentyfourseven » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Can you advise about crypto currency tax rules?
Richard at Killik
Share this post on:

Postby Richard at Killik » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:54 am

@sweleventwentyfourseven - i will send you a PM about this

Richard Morris

Killik & Co, Northcote Road
ChurchillMaris
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ChurchillMaris » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Oh, I'll definitely join you. I have a lot of questions about investing in spam spam spam (admin will delete when they see this!), I will definitely ask you. And now there is a small problem. I wanted to invest money in spam spam spam (admin will delete when they see this!), but I'm very afraid that now there are a lot of scams that can hack my account and steal my spam spam spam (admin will delete when they see this!). And I came across one service spam spam spam (admin will delete when they see this!) tumbler  . And I don't know if it's safe or not, what do you think about it, do you have any options for me? Maybe you can tell me what is best for me to do, I'm just completely new to this business.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.