ONLY 1 MORE TEAM PLACE AVAILABLE AT MINI's NETBALL LEAGUE

1 post
ChrisNetball
Options:
Share this post on:

ONLY 1 MORE TEAM PLACE AVAILABLE AT MINI's NETBALL LEAGUE

Postby ChrisNetball » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:23 pm

We've had an incredible response, and have just 1 more team place (5-6 netballers) in our Yr 5/6 division - Don't Miss Out !  😊   MATCHES FOR THIS DIVISION start at 6.15 & finish by 6.55pm ! DETAILS BELOW !

Minis Netball Leagues Poster.png
Who's loving this weather?  It's perfect for netball after such a long time away from the game !

I know there's plenty of love for netball in Wandsworth because of the number of young netballers I already coach....so I wanted to share a new way to give your child(ren) a chance to play !

Minis Netball League - Matches, Matches and more Matches !

Starting THIS FRIDAY 23rd APRIL at King George's Park (behind Southside Shopping Centre)
4.15-7pm (depending on age group)

Weekly fun, development netball matches for children in Years 3-6.
Beginners welcome as they develop *SO* quickly playing each week !
Each term starts with a coaching session, followed by weekly matches.

Led by our team of experienced and supportive umpires (you will recognise them as local Teachers, Club Coaches and Players).

All information about the leagues including the format, cost, timings and venues can be found on our website (link on the attached poster).

Be quick though, as teams will be offered places in order of registration, and as we are so close to starting, there are only spaces remaining in Years 3 & 6.

Gather your friends and register if you’re keen!  

If you would rather register as an individual player, we can pop you in a team to meet new netball friends - simply drop us an email !

Do share this information and flyer with any potential Mini netballers and we look forward to seeing you on court soon!!

Chris

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.