Help needed for my research into children's connection with nature!

1 post
Vicster
Options:
Share this post on:

Help needed for my research into children's connection with nature!

Postby Vicster » Wed May 12, 2021 4:01 pm

Hello! I’m a local mum with two young children also doing a psychology degree, in the hope that one day I will retrain as a children's counsellor.  As part of my studies I am doing a research project and my chosen area of study is exploring how adolescents connect with nature and whether it can positively impact their wellbeing. There is lots of research to show that exposure to nature can have a positive impact on the wellbeing of adults, but less work has been done to understand what adolescents think about nature.  I hope this study can help fill that gap.I am looking for children aged between 11 and 13 years to complete an online survey that should take no more than 10 minutes. If you have children between the ages of 11 and 13 years, please click the link: https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXjwnfLaGg7dxgq   If you don’t have children of 11-13 years, but know others that do, please do forward the link to them to review. Thank you in advance for your time, it will really make a huge difference to my project. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.