WenLin Chinese School

1 post
gemima
Options:
Share this post on:

WenLin Chinese School

Postby gemima » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Hello All,

When I read out a list of activities my 7 year old daughter could do in the Summer holidays (kindly provided by this website) she chose the Wenlin Chinese School held at Belleville School.  I couldn't quite believe it, especially over some of the physical activities on offer, but they have such fun here I can now see why.  Learning a complicated language like Mandarin at a young age stimulates the brain and is so good for them.  The school presents it in such a fun way, and they do so many activities with it : drawing, playing, water fighting, making T-shirts.  I have signed her up for the Sat classes held at 1-3pm, again at Belleville School premises.  The school needs a few more applicants to join in to maintain the class so, if I am allowed, I would like to place this advert here and let you know just how good they are.
 Wen Li Chinese School runs Mandarin classes for beginners on a Saturday 1-3pm @ Belleville Primary School, London, SW11 6PR.4/5yr olds  and 7/8 yr oldsClasses follow term time and cost £30/week. Paid termly. WenLin Chinese School is one of the two Ofsted Registered Chinese schools in the UK. Princess Royal Training Awardee. Offers fun engaging Mandarin class to all ages. Contact: 07883 025706. Info@wenlinchineseschool.org.uk

Please do contact Rosa.