Children's Christmas gift

1 post
teachingearlyyears
Options:
Share this post on:

Children's Christmas gift

Postby teachingearlyyears » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi everyone!

Do you have a little one under 6 and you're looking for a different, educational, and personalized Christmas present?

I am an Early Years Teacher in a local Nursery School and I'm starting a small business selling Personalized Learning Folders for children in Early Years (1 to 6 years old aprox).

Each folder comes personalized with your child's name and with 15 pages of interactive and engaging activities. There are 4 different levels to choose from depending on your child's level and abilities. They include activities to work on: name recognition, emotions, days of the week, months and seasons, letters and sounds, numbers, counting skills, pencil control, patterns, addition and subtraction, number bonds, CVC words, and much more.

I have designed each of the learning folders according to the EYFS, and they are all handmade with lots of love :) I tested them in the classroom and also gave them to a few friend's children and they absolutely love them!

If you want to know more just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to send you the link with all the info, photos, videos, and anything you need!

Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.