Electrician

2 posts
BalhamLiz
Options:
Share this post on:

Electrician

Postby BalhamLiz » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:27 am

Does anyone know an electrician looking for work? Ideally full time but we can make part time work.

A business I work for are recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work on site and in our lab in Battersea, preparing and installing equipment which monitors air quality on our clients sites in London.

We need someone with an electrical circuit knowledge who can be trained on how to prepare and install sensor equipment and has a driving license so they can attend clients sites (the vast majority of which are currently within Central London).

It’s a full time permanent role paying up to £30,000 with full staff benefits like pension, flex working and 25 days holiday. For more information, please PM me or email talent@emsol.io
IsaiahPotts
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Electrician

Postby IsaiahPotts » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:52 pm

It's very profitable to work as an electrician these days. I look everywhere; electricians are needed; no one will be left without money in this profession. An electrician in production can service industrial electrical equipment: machines, generators, and electric motors. Able to read electrical diagrams and use control tools, he can quickly and accurately detect malfunctions and make repairs. Also, at large enterprises, tidalelectricalservices.com organizes teams of electricians to work in shifts.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.