Cleaning team wanted!

3 posts
Willow London
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaning team wanted!

Postby Willow London » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Hi friends

We at Willow London are looking for a new cleaning team for the studio on Monday/Wednesdays/Friday afternoons for 2-3 hours.

It’s super important that who we work with have great attention to detail, thoroughness and consistency with cleans.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a great cleaner or team that we might be able to work with?

Thanks!
Coco @willow_ldn
Nurette
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaning team wanted!

Postby Nurette » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:44 am

I can highly recommend Tony and his team from Professional Cleaners UK. I have been a client of Tony’s for 4 years and have never been let down or disappointed by the standard of the cleaning.
Amelainn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaning team wanted!

Postby Amelainn » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:30 pm

I can't stand cleaning. When possible, I always call a cleaning company. The guys clean everything in a couple of hours, while I have to spend about 2 days cleaning everything inside the house and outside. I can't because I'd rather spend this time with my family, read a book or take a walk than spend my time cleaning. I usually call the guys from https://nedstevens.com/services/window-cleaning/. They have a wide range of services, covering almost everything. So this cleaning company is very professional and has a great reputation. You may want to consider this company.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.