Activities for the children over Summer

3 posts
Mum2two2012
Options:
Share this post on:

Activities for the children over Summer

Postby Mum2two2012 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:15 pm

Hello all, my ex partner has returned to the Uk from Kenya with his three children, a girl aged 12 (I think she will be attending Streatham High) and two boys aged 7 and 9. Obviously having been out the country for so long he is a bit out of touch and is now trying to find his feet, settle into new accommodation and prepare for his new role (teacher at private school in SW16) Does anyone have any suggestions for him please for the two boys? I think he is a bit unsure about schools for the two boys. Do not think he is looking at private for them. What are the local schools like there for  children aged 7 and 9? He has moved to a property near Garrad's Road, SW16. His wife has not come with him due to a bereavement. Any suggestions and recommendations would be really appreciated. Thanks all!
Greedyman
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Activities for the children over Summer

Postby Greedyman » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Well - Streatham High is the best choice
upsidedownmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Activities for the children over Summer

Postby upsidedownmummy » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:10 pm

Hello - my daughter is at Streatham and Clapham and loves it - it’s a great school with a down to Earth approach. For the boys there are 4 great primary school options close by - all state - Henry Cavendish, Telfescot and in Balham there is Rutherford House (which my kids went to and loved) and Ravenstone. He can’t really go wrong with any of them and no need to go private IMO. Good luck

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.