profile deletion

3 posts
ParmaCrescentDadAgain
Options:
Share this post on:

profile deletion

Postby ParmaCrescentDadAgain » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:56 am

anyone else have issues with random profile deletions?    Mine mysteriously vanished on Friday along with my most recent posts (I recommended a divorce mediation service in a thread requesting recommendations for divorce mediation services).    When i try to log in i get a message saying my username doesn't exist and to contact a board administrator but without instructions of how to do so.  General emails to nappyvalleynet go unanswered.   Anyone else encountered this before?  Anyone classified as a board administrator want to make contact?  I would quite like my old profile back!
Clare (Admin)
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: profile deletion

Postby Clare (Admin) » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:42 pm

Hi there - sorry to hear that you are having problems.  I've flagged this to Annabel and we'll be in touch to resolve the issue.

Clare x
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: profile deletion

Postby Annabel (admin) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:58 pm

@ParmaCrescentDadAgain - just want to make sure that you received the message from our tech team last week?

Your account was deleted last Friday but not by anyone on the team here at NVN? Huge apologies but I haven't received any emails from you? I am on annabel@nappyvalleynet if you would like to reach out again.

So sorry if this is a tech error on our part although it does seem to be an isolated incident. Do email me and maybe we can have a chat.

Many thanks for setting up another profile and please do let me know if you come across any other issues?

Annabel

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.